Monday, August 22, 2011

Sorry For the Absence

As you may or may not know, the blog has been inactive for about a week now. Unfortunately, my computer was having some technical difficulties, so I had to take it to the Apple Store for repair. I thought it would be a quick fix, but it ended up being a problem with the logic board (whatever the hell that is) and I just got it back yesterday. In my absence, the Red Sox lost two of three to the Rays, and the offense struggled in that series. In their next series against the Royals, they won three of four. One thing about this series that stood out to me was the performance of Andrew Miller on Friday. He was far from dominating, but he gave up only 1 run over 5.1 innings and earned himself the win. Also, on Saturday night, the Red Sox once again failed Tim Wakefield in his attempt at 200 career victories. Once again, I am sorry for the absence, and the blog will be back in full swing for the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment