Saturday, April 16, 2011

Looking for a Place to Talk Baseball?



So I don't know about you guys, but probably the biggest reason I am a baseball fan, and a sports fan in general, is that I thoroughly enjoy discussing the game with other knowledgeable fan. If anyone is an NBA fan too, there is a great chat on ESPN.com called the Daily Dime Live where you can discuss the NBA. I have been searching for a similar forum for baseball, but to no avail. Then, the other day on Twitter, I started talking to this guy Dean Collins, and he was telling me about this website he was running.

LiveBaseballChat.com is a site that is just beginning to be up and running, but it is a fascinating and exciting concept. What they do is set up chats for every baseball game throughout the year, and anyone can join in and throw in their two cents. I checked it out last night, and it was really cool. It's completely free and totally worth the 30 seconds it takes to sign up. Each chat starts 30 minutes before the game starts, and ends 30 minutes after it ends, giving people ample time to preview and recap the game, as well as discuss live happenings.

So come on by today and chat it up with me and some other Red Sox fanatics. It's LiveBaseballChat.com and I hope to see you all there in the near future.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about our http://www.LiveBaseballChat.com site.

    I totally agree needs more people to come and join in the live mlb chats.

    If you add someone to your buddylist when they log in you will get an email message alerting you when the log on along with what game it is so you can decide if you want to join them.

    Dont know anyone else on http://www.LiveBaseballChat.com yet - no probs just check out the fan wall for your favorite team eg http://www.LiveBaseballChat.com/fan/RedSox :)

    ReplyDelete